Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

WIP Wednesday - More Gifts

I think, like most creative, crafty people, I am busy making presents. I have several finishes to share. Some from last week that didn't get on the blog since our internet went out last Friday so no post got written. I'm thinking I will do a Week of Finishes next week, instead of trying to cram them all into a blog post this Friday. Maybe I'll even get a few more things done this week to share. Now, onto this week's WIP's.

I spent a little time yesterday working on this super bulky cardigan. The sleeves are now separated from the body. I really want to work on it, since it works up quickly but I need to try and focus on gifts right now. This will probably make good travel/ company knitting over the holidays.

I finished the body of the Side Squiggles sweater for my older son this week and started the first sleeve. I'm still confident it will get done in time. Have I mentioned that we open our presents a little early here? I think we're opening our gifts on either the 21st or 22nd.

Started crocheting a red and blue scarf requested by a niece.

And I finished a pair of socks (to be shared next week) so these ones will be going on the needles today. I hope. They will be a gift.

And my daughter has made progress on the washcloth she's knitting but my son's looks almost the same as last week, so I didn't include it in the picture.

And my daughter spent some time at the sewing machine this weekend. Here she is working on project #1. A bag for a cousin.

And project #2, a fleece bag for a cousin's pet. It was fun to spend some crafty time with her. I think her creations will get their own blog post during next week's Week of Finishes. 

What have you been working on this week? Are you almost finished your gift making? I keep adding to my list. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...