Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cardigans

Been working on finishing up big projects the past couple weeks. This morning I finished the body to the above cardigan for our little guy who is due at the end of the month! The waves look good but I was too tight working the whales in the middle. Have tried to stretch them out and am hoping that washing will help but it probably won't. You can see I have the left sleeve on the needles and hope to get those done in the next couple days and then start weaving in all the ends. I'll need to buy some buttons as well.

A close-up of the best looking whales. 

Finished the body of this cardigan for myself. Only have the button bands left.

Sleeves are worked separately and then added onto the body before working the yoke. I already have the buttons for this cardigan, just need to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...