Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still alive and knitting

We are still visiting family in Canada, so no sewing to report but I have been doing some knitting. Knitted this shawlette for a niece. Hope to get one more completed before I leave.

Close-up of the middle lace pattern. The yarn is a light lavender. Still needs to be blocked.

Finished this hat last night. I made a matching scarf earlier in the year.

Fits my head ok. Would like it bigger. Would add at least one more cable repeat if I do it again.

Made it to the local quilt store and picked up these 2 fat quarters.

My daughter picked this yarn out. She would like a pair of fingerless gloves. 

Only a few days left before we head home. Trying to get a few more Christmas presents finished before we go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...