Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabric Friday - or why I still love my mom

When my parents came to visit in June, she brought some fabric from one of her local quilt shops that was closing. I didn't really have any requests, but I said precuts are good. She brought me a Hemming House charm pack and a Vine Creek layer cake. Not sure what I am going to do with either of them yet.

This pile of fabric made my heart stop a little. There are several metres of fabric. It is one of my favourite from the "Greetings from Canada" line that came out several years ago. I hugged this fabric. I am going to cherish it and save it for just the right project (I'm thinking the next quilt I make for our bed).

Thanks mom. Sorry there is only 1 quilt shop left (there use to be 3!), but I'm sure you'll find me plenty of more treasures there :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...