Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

2 Finishes and 2 WIP's

 2 Market bags done and ready to be mailed, but they look a little empty. One is for my sister and one is for my sister-in-law. I wonder if they know which one goes to who?

 Here's the first one, now with some fabric and other goodies inside. I took fabric from my stash and bought some new as well.

 Here's the second one. Hard to believe I am giving these fabrics away - they are so me. Unfortunately they have to wait a few more weeks to play with all the fabric.

 I am making this little cardigan for my youngest niece (6 months old). I don't usually make cardigans so I figure do small first. I have about 9 more rows and then this one is done.

Finally making some progress on the sweater I am knitting for myself. Started the armhole decreases last night. I almost ripped this sweater apart and started something new but now I'm glad that I didn't.

There are a  few more gifts I would like to make before I ship all the presents back home in a week or so. We braved the stores (as a family) yesterday. We drove 40 mins to a slightly bigger town that has more stores than we do. Crowded but nothing like the stores in Ann Arbor so it wasn't too bad.  The worst part yesterday was waiting for all the people who thought black Friday was the perfect day to bring back returns. I'm not exactly sure what they were thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...