Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some Tablerunners and a gift bag

I finished these 4 tablerunners for my etsy shop. I don't know if I will make them again as I had a lot of trouble finding good places in my house to take pictures of them. Hope to get them posted in the shop by Monday morning.

 Two tablerunners for my sister-in-law for Christmas. I need to do 2 more so all 4 seasons will be represented.

 Close-up of the pumpkin. I free-motioned the lines in brown thread. A little nerve-racking as I didn't draw the lines on before, just went for it.

 I've had this tablerunner cut out for awhile but finally put it together last week. I really like it and may keep it for myself and make her a different one. We'll see.

 My daughter attended a birthday party this afternoon. Instead of bringing a gift for the birthday girl, each girl brought a gift to exchange, so everyone brought home a gift.

 My mom bought this fabric when a local quilt store was going out of business. Perfect for a gift bag.

 We bought a kit to make friendship bracelets for the exchange. I wrapped it in some quilt wrapping paper I had.

Is this my daughter? This is what she wanted to wear to the party. Winter tights with stripes and snowflakes, a red skirt with butterflies and a striped shirt. We made her change but took a picture first. It doesn't look that bad in the picture but in person, the outfit hurt the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...