Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Challenge?

It's that time... again. Are you going to join?

It was a lot of fun last time, committing to a project and giving myself 1 week to finish it.


Here is my challenge for this week. I liked this quilt as soon as I saw it in the previous Fons & Porter magazine as coming in the next issue. Well, the issue arrived last week within 10 hours, I had all the fabrics for this quilt picked from my stash. However, I had a few other things I knew I should finish (see previous post about my Friday Night Sew-In results) and laid it aside. With those projects now complete (finished putting binding on this morning) I am ready to tackle this quilt. I challenge myself to get the top completed by the end of the week, ready to be quilted next week.

And to keep my mind thinking about my etsy shop, I am also challenging myself to complete a baby boy quilt top from the charm squares I cut earlier this month.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...