Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

little birds

 A couple Thursdays ago, after storytime at the local library with my son, I happened upon this book on the New Books shelf. I had seen a little of this book on someone's blog months ago and had forgotten about it. I grabbed it and checked it out and brought it home with me. It is one of the most adorable books. I wish I was talented enough to do all the projects in this book but I don't really have the patience for some of them. However, I took some pictures of some of my favourite projects (I only photocopied the few I thought I would definitely do).





 Don't you just love these guys? I could never make them but I still love them.



 Why didn't I think of this one? Copied it.





 My daughter loves this guy. It's the little guy from the front cover and his nest. The nest is knit from fabric strips. Think I will have to try this.

 Love this one too!

 I am going to make this guy very soon. Might make one for my niece, Athena too.

He's too cute.

There's more projects but I figure 11 was enough to share. Go check to see if the book is at your library. Even if you don't make the projects, they are nice to look at. Or go buy a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...