Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WIP Wednesday

     Made progress on several projects this week. I started a couple new ones but almost done an old one. Several WIP's got ignored last week but hope to get back to them this week.

     Has anyone else found it harder to find the time and energy to craft with the kids back in school? I'm definitely out of the house and doing more this month, than I did all summer. Guess that is what happens when you say yes to volunteering at your kid's school. I should circle September 23rd on the calendar. That will be the first day that I will have a couple hours to myself, all the kids will be at school/preschool. It will be great. Already trying to decide what I will do that day. Yoga? Quilt? Knit and watch a movie? Read? Sleep-in? I can hardly wait.

Anyway, here's some of what I did this week.

     The quilt I pulled fabrics for last week, is coming together. Fabrics are all cut and piecing has started. Time to pause and iron before moving onto the next step. These will become a Spin Cycle quilt.

     And my Beacon Hill cardigan is almost finished. Two sleeves. Two button bands. Just working on the collar. Think I will have to go to the store this weekend to find some buttons. 

Cast on and knit the cuff of some Nosbonsing socks

      Started a Flower Garden shawl. Think this is the third time I have started this shawl and have always frogged it. Loving the colour of the yarn this time with the pattern.

     I need to finish these up as Jen announced her Mystery KAL today. It starts October 7th. Need to decide what stash I will use and get it ready.

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...