Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Finish It Up Friday?

Linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday. Better late than never, right? 

Last Saturday I cut 8 spools of ribbon into 4 inch pieces.

I sewed the ribbons in half and then pinned them on styrofoam trees. These are teacher gifts for my sons 2 kindergarten teachers. Still need to buy something to stick in the top. I'm still working on a bigger tree to give or keep but ran out of ribbon.

Last weekend, my kids worked on making ornaments to give relatives, friends and teachers. Here is my son with 5 of the 8 that he made. He was pretty proud of himself.

I finally finished this scarf. Christmas present. 

Finished this shawlette but since it is for a child it will fit more like a shawl. This is a Christmas present for a niece. I made one in light purple this summer for her sister.

I love the leaf lace design in the middle.

Hopefully next week I will have some quilted finishes. I have several projects that need to get finished in the next 2 weeks so they will arrive in time for Christmas. Fingers are crossed that I get everything done in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...