Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Last of my August Finishes

Table runner. Made this to fit our coffee table. Now I just need to clear it off so I can put this on it.

Middle is made up of vintage squares I got on Etsy (sorry can't remember who). I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, so I sewed them into 4 patches and then finally decided on a table runner. The blue fabric and the backing are also vintage fabrics. The green is from my mom. It's leftover fabric from curtains she made for the laundry room almost 20 years ago - does that make the green fabric vintage too?

2 potholders. These will probably be gifts this Christmas but I don't know who will get them.

Bedroom curtains. I really like them. They go really well with our green comforter (which didn't get included in the picture).

Now I can focus more on quilts and etsy. The table runner and potholders were ufo's, so it is nice to have some finishes from my big bin - although they didn't really take up that much space.
Plan this week is to take pictures and post the works I currently am working on. Mainly to help me organize my priorities and if all goes well I hope to have another finish my the end of the week.
Oh, I did have another finish this weekend but I was testing a new pattern for my sister and I'm not allowed to show pics until February (I think). Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I love the table runner -- the vintage colors work wonderfully! Have fun *working* this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...