Well we made it to Idaho 2 weeks ago. Been busy unpacking and setting up the house and my quilt space. Yes, I have a real space for quilting and its wonderful. I reorganized things as I unpacked. I'll try to take some pics and post them this weekend. Here are a couple projects I have finished this week.
This picture refuses to go the right way. Anyway... This is the cover for our printer. It's so much nicer to look at.
The bird is the Oklahoma state bird, Scissored-Tail Flycatcher. I only had a yard of it and guessed my way into making this. It turned out alright, I think.
Every new place needs new curtains! (I have completed 2 other sets that I will post later). This is the kitchen window, above the sink. You can see the birdfeeder (1 of 3 we have up) in the background and the binoculars on the ledge waiting to be used. Definitely cheers up the window.
I used one of my favourite fabrics (I only had a 1/2 metre) and a blue fat quarter that I bought last week when I finally made it to JoAnn's and Michael's. They are right beside each other here! Great way to compare.