Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Few More Finishes

I recently participated in the Potholder swap hosted by Stitch in Dye. Here are the 2 I made for my swap partner. Her name is Linda, go check out her blog.

Even though we decided that they didn't need to match, mine ended up matching.

We both like blues and greens, but Linda prefers lime green, so that is what she got.

Probably my favourite part, the back. Gorgeous vintage cheater fabric.

I also finished this baby afghan. This one however, is being given to my mother to give to a friend for a grandchild. An original design, my kids really liked it when I placed it out on the floor.

I think next time I will use a smaller hook so the puff stitches will be tighter.

Sewing machine is in for maintenance and won't be back ready until Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get some more finishes in after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...