Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Fabric Friday

It seems like there are a few blogs out there in blogland that do fabric Friday's and since it is Friday and I have fabric to show, here is my first fabric Friday.

A few fat quarters bought at the latest quilt guild meeting. The food fabric is for a specific project (not telling yet) and the construction trucks and race car fabric is obviously for my son, Nova.

Another 4 fat quarters bought at the meeting. Bought them for their ability to be used in art quilts. I love the boldness of the pink fabric and it is already ironed and cut and ready for a project. now I just need to find the time.

Hey Sarah, do you remember this fabric? My sister wrapped a present for me in this fabric several years ago. I like it and keep looking at it trying to figure out what I am going to do with it but I had no ideas. So, while making supper one evening this week, I cut out all the squares with a project in mind (another secret you will just have to wait and see).

A beautiful fabric I got on clearance a few years ago; I often get this fabric out and stare it but don't want to cut it I love it so much. Have ironed it and have decided on a couple different projects to do with it. (There are 22 different "quilts" on the fabric). Now I just need to take my scissors to the fabric. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting on my blog give a way...Wow that fabric is super...happy cutting (scarey)

    Thanks for reading my blog, it means so much to me!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...