Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Goodies

A quilt store in my hometown is going out of business. Here are the fat eighths that my daughter picked out. The 2 on the left are remnants she bought at another quilt store.

My mother works across the street from the closing store so she has bought a lot of quilt stuff - and she doesn't even quilt. Here are 2 charm packs that she picked up for me.

Thread, beautiful thread that my mom picked.

Here are the fat eighths that I picked up at the store on my visit.

Some of my 30 til 30 gifts from my sister. I put the pail and fabric back in since they were so nice. I first opened the pin cushion and then the baggie full of scraps. Opened a measuring tape today but I'll post that pic tomorrow (this pic was taken yesterday). Thank you Sarah for doing all these little gifts.
And why are there no finished projects? You'd think after 2 and a half weeks away from my machine I'd be itchin to go. I am but I decided to renovate our dining room instead. Will hopefully get back to my machine some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...