Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Finish and a Swap

Finally finished my friend's tea cozy. She asked for it awhile ago but I was really stumped as to how to quilt the green fabric. I started with green thread and doing echo quilting, but my machine didn't like the thread and kept breaking it and I didn't really like how it looked. So I ripped it all out and let it sit on my desk for a couple weeks and then decided on the brown thread. I like it, she likes it, it's done.

It goes with the potholder I made for her a few weeks ago. All the fabrics come from her Grandmother who passed away last fall.

If you remember last month I made 2 potholders for a swap. Here are the ones I received at the end of last week. I love them. They are now packed and ready to go to Idaho.

Back fabric.

I won't have as many finishes or blog updates over the summer as I will be pretty busy hanging out with family before we drive to Idaho in August. Hope everyone has a good summer and I'll update when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...