Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A little something for my daughter

My daughter, Calliope, will be turning 7 on June 1st. She really likes dressing up and thought this quilt on the cover would be perfect for her. She also saw the quilt and asked for it. I am only doing 9 blocks instead of 16 so it will fit above her bed (she's on the top bunk).

Here are the fabrics for the dresses and borders. The fabric - is from Legacy Studio's Calliope fabric line. I bought a lot of it since how often am I going to find something with her name on it.

The dresses and dress forms all traced are ready to be cut and ironed onto the fabrics.

Stay tuned for updates. Let's hope I am not up til midnight on May 31st quilting it, but I probably will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...