Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Sneak Peak revealed

 Remember this challenge fabric I showed you this fall? My sister had bought a yard, split it in half and challenged each of us to do something with it. That was over a year ago. I refound the fabric this fall while reorganizing and decided I would try to make my sister something for Christmas with it... and I did but wasn't able to show the finished product since she reads this blog.

 So, here it is. This table runner pattern was in the July/August (2010) Fons & Porter magazine. I only added the black fabric. I gave the runner a hanging sleeve in case she wanted to hang it on the wall instead. Go back to this post for closer pics.

I have also finished my sweater and am almost done a lap quilt - just a little quilting left to do in the border and the binding. Hope to post pics of those this week.

Hope everyone had a good holiday. I'll take some pictures of what Santa left me under the tree (fabrics!). Hope he brought some goodies to your house too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...