Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Feet!

Happy feet in the hallway.

Happy feet in the dining room.

Happy feet in the kitchen doing dishes.

Happy feet outside feeding the birds.

Happy feet at the sewing machine.

Happy feet resting.

I am officially done my first pair of knitted socks and I love them. I can't help but smile in them. They feel wonderful. I keep humming "Happy Feet" by Kermit the Frog in my head. I tried to link a video of him singing it but didn't work. It's funny, because you don't see his feet at all during the song.

What's this? I am almost done my first sock of my second pair. Not specifically sock yarn (but super soft) so they are knitting up quicker. Different pattern too. I already love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...