Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

30 til 30

So, as of today, there are 30 days until I turn 30. My wonderful sister decided to give me a present for each of these 30 days. I am very tempted to just open everything and then delay showing the pictures so she thinks I obeyed or play by the rules and really open something everyday. So far I have been good.

Here are the 3 boxes of presents. Beautiful wrapping paper.

Box number 1 is the biggest. Time to start opening.

What a delight for the eyes! Beautiful fabric wrapping treasures - I can hardly wait!

Today's gift was the fabric it was wrapped in and the little pail which is holding a bunch of other little gifts. So far you have kicked ass Sarah.

When I saw my sister a couple weeks ago, she also gave me this piece of fabric. She bought a metre and cut it half so we each had a piece and would like to do some kind of challenge with it. Right now I don't know what we are going to do with it.

Close up of one of my favourite spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...